Sept. 29, 2021
The Region 1 Area Commission on Transportation (ACT) will hold a virtual meeting from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. on Monday, Oct. 4, 2021.
At 5:15 p.m., we will test video and audio connections.
At 5:30 p.m., the meeting will begin.
Agenda topics include:
- New member nominations and reappointments.
- Interstate Bridge update.
- Federal Infrastructure Investment Package.
- Potential bylaws amendments.
- Regional transit updates: Bus on Shoulder and Vision Around the Mountain.
The full agenda and meeting materials are on the Region 1 ACT website.
ODOT is committed to maintaining accessibility and transparency for all public meetings.
Join the meeting
Joining the meeting
The meeting will take place on Zoom and is open to the public. You can join online or by phone.
To join online:
Click this link to join the meeting.
The meeting passcode is: R1ACT
No RSVP is needed. Alternatively, enter the meeting ID into Zoom: 844 3644 6886
You do not need a Zoom account to access the meeting. You may be prompted to enter your name or email address — the information you enter may be visible to those attending the meeting.
To join by phone:
- Dial +1 669 900 6833 or +1 253 215 8782
- Enter the meeting ID: 814 5631 6438
Technical support and accommodations: Visit Zoom’s Help Center.
For technical support before or during the meeting, you may contact Roxane.GLYNN@odot.state.or.us or (503) 731-8423.
For ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) or Civil Rights Title VI accommodations, translation/interpretation services, or more information call 503-731-4128, TTY (800) 735-2900 or Oregon Relay Service 7-1-1.
To request printed materials, please contact Roxane.GLYNN@odot.state.or.us or (503) 731-8423 at least 5 days before the meeting.
Providing public comment
There will be opportunity to provide public comment during the meeting.
Attendees will be muted. The Commission will provide opportunities for public comment. If you have a question or comment you can:
- Use the “raise hand” option. You will be able to un-mute your microphone. Please introduce yourself and ask your question or provide your comment.
- If you are attending by phone, dial *9 to raise your hand. Dial *6 to mute/unmute your microphone.
- Use the chat option to type your question or comment.