Sections of U.S. 20/26, U.S. 26 and OR 201 to receive pavement resurfacing
More information: Tom Strandberg 541-963-1330, firstname.lastname@example.org
The Oregon Department of Transportation is chip-sealing sections of multiple highways in Malheur County.
SCHEDULE: Work begins in early May and is scheduled to be completed by the end of June.
- Early May – Prep work and installation of construction signs begins.
- Mid to late May – Chip seal begins. Work will be done in order as listed. Allow two to four days for each of the following sections.
- Early June – Painting repeats along the same routes. Allow two days for each section.
- U.S. 26 (John Day Highway) between Jamieson and Vale, mileposts 261.5 to 278.
- U.S. 20/26 (Central Oregon Highway) between Cairo Junction and Nyssa, mileposts 258.3 to 265.3.
- OR 201 (Olds Ferry-Ontario Highway) between Weiser and Ontario, mileposts 11.5 to 24.
NOTE: Project schedule is subject to change. Visit TripCheck.com for current traffic impacts.
SEE ATTACHED FLYER FOR MORE INFORMATION