See the new video
More info: Tom Strandberg 541-963-1330, email@example.com
June 30, 2020
The Oregon Department of Transportation and the city of Pendleton are preparing long-range plans for Interstate 84 Exit 207 (Airport area) and Exit 210 (OR 11/Nye Avenue) interchanges in Pendleton. These proposed concepts are available for review and feedback in a web-based virtual workshop. To provide you more time to review the information we’ve extended the comment period to July 10. We’ve also added a new video (https://youtu.be/Xvj7C57T5VY) that highlights the challenges at these freeway connections. Check it out for a bird’s eye view.
We heard your input during our April online workshop, now it’s time to comment on what citizens and stakeholders proposed.
Visit our online virtual workshop at pendletoniamps.com
• See new video describing the interchanges with some cool drone footage.
• View proposed options for improving the interchanges
• Tell us what you think could be improved about these areas for people walking, biking, driving, and riding transit, as well as freight movement.
• Learn about the project objectives and process.
• View proposals to make it easier and safer to get around the area.
“The goal is to improve safety and efficiency at these two interchanges so they better serve Pendleton and other system users” said ODOT Planning Manager Teresa Penninger. “Please take a look and give your input to help shape Pendleton’s future.”
For project-related questions, please contact: Teresa Penninger, ODOT Planning Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 541-963-1344.